As a member of Coastal Learning Partnership, a number of our policies are determined by the Trust Board. Those policies can be accessed on the Partnership website here and include the following policies:
- Anti-Fraud and Corruption
- Partnership-Wide Policy for Behaviour and Relationships
- Charging and Remissions
- Data Protection (Data Protection information and Privacy Notices can be found here)
- Educational Visits Policy
- Enhancing Provision with Animals in School
- First Aid and Medical Conditions Managing Medication
- Freedom of Information Publication Scheme
- Health and Safety Policy
- IT and Communication Systems
- PSHE (including Relationships, Sex Education and Health Education)
- School Catering Nutrition Policy
- Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) Policy
- Suspensions and Exclusions Policy
Statutory accounts, reports and funding agreements can be found here.
The following are those Partnership-wide policies which require school-specific content as well as those policies which are entirely local to our school. Some policies bear references to our previous Trust. These policies will be developed by Coastal Learning Partnership in due course. In the meantime, the policy shown here remains valid for our school.
The following are partnership-wide policies which require school-specific content, as well as those policies which are entirely local to our school.
- Equality Sector Duty
- Positive Behaviour
- PSHE Policy
- Pupil Premium
- Sport/PE Premium